Is your Lookup Price Rule not working? Sweet. Below are some common reasons why. 🙂
- The API names of your lookup table, tested field, lookup field, target field values is wrong or the field doesn’t exist.
- You did not set a Lookup Table value in your price rule.
- There are no lookup queries.
- You have duplicate records in the custom object you’re using as your lookup table.
- “Tested Field supports non-null values only.” and you are comparing for null values in your lookup queries.
- The set of Lookup Queries you have is not finding any values in the lookup table for the lines you have. (you’re missing a record in your table or your queries are wrong or the values in your tested fields aren’t being set as you expect them to be.
- A rule that executes before your lookup rule is erroring out and causing the calculation sequence to halt.
- A Rule that executes before your look up rule sets of value that the look up uses as a look up quarry on the same calculation event, as the look up rule, and the look up rule, can’t see the value.
- Your conditions aren’t matching properly to the things in your quote.
- There’s a rule or action that fires after your lookup rule that is overwriting the field you are expecting the lookup value in.
- The target field in your price action targets a formula field.
- Execute Scripts (in cpq package settings).
- Your rule is not active.
- Known Issue: Commas are being used in the picklist fields participating in the queries: https://trailblazer.salesforce.com/issues_view?id=a1p3A00000031gJQAQ
Got any others? Comment them below!